Bloomsdale, MO 63627-
The Bank of Bloomsdale was established in 1914 and operated as a private bank. At the time of the establishment the bank also was incorporated as a State Chartered Bank. The bank has operated continuously since its inception and weathered the “Great Depression” as well as the “Banking Crisis of the 80’s”.
The Bank of Bloomsdale operated at a single location in Bloomsdale until 1992, when a branch was opened in Crystal City. In 2001, the bank expanded with an in-store branch at the Country Mart store in Ste. Genevieve. This was followed with the opening of a full-service branch in Ste. Genevieve in 2004.
In 2014, the Bank of Bloomsdale officially changed its name to Bloomsdale Bank as it reached the 100 year milestone. In addition, the Bank opened a full-service location in Herculaneum.
Our mission statement typifies our desire to maintain our community ties and provide state of the art banking with friendly personal service.